Experiencein a whole new way with our digital edition.
Your subscription includes access on the following tablets:
- Click here to validate your current subscription and establish your digital account. If you've already set up your digital account, proceed to step 2.
- Download and install the PEOPLE EN ESPAÑOL app from the App Store. If you've already installed the app, proceed to step 3.
- The app will download on the iPad or iPhone desktop. Tap the PEOPLE EN ESPANOL app icon.
- Tap the "Sign In" button on the upper left corner of the screen.
- Enter your email address and the password you set up.
Forgot your password? Click here.
- Tap LIBRARY to view and download available issues.
This app requires iOS 7 or higher.
- On your Kindle, go to the Amazon Newsstand and find PEOPLE EN ESPAÑOL magazine.
- Tap "Verify your subscription."
- Enter your account number, mailing address, or digital account login information.
- Tap "Verify."
NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet by Barnes & Noble
- Visit barnesandnoble.com and search for PEOPLE EN ESPAÑOL. Using your barnesandnoble.com account, order your NOOK™ subscription by tapping or clicking "Subscribe Now."
- After you submit your NOOK subscription order, you will receive an email from Barnes & Noble with instructions on how to verify your subscription. Follow the instructions for current subscribers.
- You will have 14 days to validate your subscription by entering your subscription account number. If you do not validate your subscription within 14 days, you will be charged for your NOOK order by Barnes & Noble.
The Barnes & Noble NOOK app is available for Windows 8 PC and tablet owners. Click here for more information.
Android Devices via Google Play
- Go to the Google Play Store and find PEOPLE EN ESPAÑOL magazine.
- Tab "Subscribe," and then choose "For current subscribers."
- Enter your personal information and tap continue.
- Verify your subscriber status by entering your address or account number and tap continue.
- Agree to Google Play's Terms of Service and tap Accept & subscribe.
Please visit the Google Play Help Center for more information: http://support.google.com/googleplay
You can contact Google Play customer service by clicking here.
Kobo is available on iOS, Android, Kobo branded devices, and on the web at Kobo.com.
- Go to the Kobo Store on your iOS, Android, or Kobo device or on the web at Kobo.com.
- Make sure that you're logged into your Kobo account.
- Find PEOPLE EN ESPAÑOL magazine.
- Enter your PEOPLE EN ESPAÑOL account number and click "Submit".
Find your account number on your magazine mailing label or by clicking here to log into PEOPLE EN ESPAÑOL Customer Support with your email address and password.
For support call (855) 732-3662 from 8:00AM to 12:00AM EST or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or if you have additional questions, please contact customer service at 1-866-772-8924 or click here.
For FAQ's about PEOPLE EN ESPAÑOL, click here.
Existing subscribers are no longer able to access the magazine via Next Issue. You can continue to enjoy the digital edition by following the directions above. For more information or if you have additional questions, please contact customer service by clicking here.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. And other countries.
Kindle and Kindle Fire are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
NOOK is a registered trademark of barnesandnoble.com llc or its affiliates.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Windows 8 is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Kobo is a trademark of Kobo.inc.